What Does It Mean To Be Not Most People?
In this solo episode, I share insights from a favorite book of mine (Outwitting The Devil by Napoleon Hill) that draws clear distinctions and parallels between “Most People” and “NOT Most People”.
Tune In To Learn:
- What it means to be a “Drifter” as well as a “Non-Drifter” and which one you are
- The key differences between those in the common 98% and those in the top 2%
- How to create self-awareness that will help you grow as a person
Want More Not Most People? – Here’s How To Get It
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Join The Not Most People Email List
- Visit The Official Not Most People Website
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
- Join The Not Most People Telegram Community
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Subscribe & Turn On New Episode Notifications
Want To Show Your Support?
- Leave A Review On iTunes
- Leave A Review On Audible
- Buy Me A Coffee
- Simply Tell Your Friends About The Show 🙂
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will