Why Do Most People Overestimate The Permanence Of Decisions?
In this episode, I’m joined by Abigail Turner. Abigail wears many hats being that she is a mother, registered nurse, and embodiment guide.
This is one conversation that not only flows naturally and covers a wide range of topics, but manages to go in depth with many of them as well. If you are drawn towards new ideas and ways of thinking about emotions, parenting, and spirituality, then this is one episode you’re not going to want to miss.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- Abigail’s preferred red pill to share with the masses
- Bradley’s number one red pill to wake people up with
- How properly deal with pent-up or recurring emotions
- Why she went to live in the forest with her 2-year-old and how it changed her life
- Why most people overestimate the permanence of decisions
- How to make sense out of abstract, metaphysical concepts
- Tips for solo moms to maintain their identities as individuals
- Why it truly takes a village to raise children
- How to parent effectively without relying on punishments
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Abigail Turner
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will