Can You Be World-Class In Multiple Areas?
On this episode, I’m joined by Jason Khalipa. Jason is one of those rare individuals who has achieved the highest levels of success as both an athlete and an entrepreneur.
After winning the CrossFit Games in 2008, he went on to compete in a total of 8 consecutive CrossFit Games while making the podium multiple times. But his accomplishments are far from just athletic in nature, as he is also an ultra-successful entrepreneur as the founder of NCFit, which now has over 20 locations as well as a new cutting-edge fitness app.
Tune in for a jam-packed 40 minutes as we cover Jason’s time competing at the highest level, scaling a successful fitness business, shifting priorities when his daughter was diagnosed with leukemia, the innovative new NCFit App, how he finds balance between fitness, business, and family – and so much more.
In This Episode
You Will Learn:
- Why winning the CrossFit Games wasn’t Jason’s favorite CrossFit Achievement
- How having a fitness-based lifestyle helped him to get through his daughter’s fight with cancer
- How to find balance and succeed at a high level in each area of life simultaneously
- Why being passionate about fitness is not always enough to succeed as a gym owner
- The principles that have allowed his business to continually expand into a worldwide brand
- The hybrid model that is the future of the fitness industry
- A behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to succeed at the CrossFit Games
- About the brand new NCFit App that is changing the way people
- The importance of micro-check-ins for staying on track towards success
- Jason’s pick to win the next CrossFit Games
- And much, much more…
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Group
Connect With Jason Khalipa
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will