Want To Talk About The Real Health Crisis In America?
(Hint: It’s Not Covid)
In this episode, I’m joined by Aaron Nash. Aaron is the founder and CEO of P-Fit, an exploding fitness franchise based out of Florida. He also recently founded the supplement brand WAYT Nutrition and is a co-founder of Kids Lives Matter, a nonprofit that works to stop human trafficking.
Aaron’s style is refreshingly direct and to-the-point, but that definitely doesn’t mean it’s for everyone. He is known on social media to say things that can be seen as polarizing, but this has also led to much of his success.
If you love the real, unfiltered, raw truth, you’re going to love this episode. Tune in as we cover valuable entrepreneurial lessons, why you shouldn’t be liked by everyone, how to solve the real health crisis of obesity in America, and other ultra-relevant topics.
In This Episode
You Will Learn:
- The #1 key to weight loss success that nobody talks about
- Why it’s actually never been easier to rise above the competition and win in whatever you do
- The 2 skills that you need to get good at no matter what you do
- How to find a real middle ground when people “seem” so divided
- The real health crisis in America and how to fix it
- Why it’s valuable to be polarizing with a purpose
- How the raw, unfiltered truth will set you free
- How to learn from people who do things you don’t like
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Group
Connect With Aaron Nash
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will