Have You Experienced Trauma?
In this episode, I’m joined by Brittany Prince. Brittany is a holistic nutritionist, certified nutritional therapist, certified nutrition coach, and longtime listener of the podcast.
Brittany’s backstory and the obstacles she faced throughout most of her life would have caused most people to throw in the towel on life. Still, she has not only overcome these challenges but now uses them as motivation for creating the life she truly desires. Her story truly speaks volumes for those who are able to relate. She gives us her strategy to letting go of trauma and limiting beliefs that have held us back for so long.
Tune in as we mix improbable stories with practical advice to help you grow beyond anything that has been weighing you down in life.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- Brittany Prince’s inspiring story of how she overcame things most people will never go through
- How to truly let go of trauma and limiting beliefs that have held you back
- Why most people struggle so much with nutrition and weight loss
- How to bounce back from seemingly endless setbacks
- Why your greatest challenges are also your greatest gifts
- How your gut and your brain are similar and what it means for you
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Brittany Prince
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will