Why Do Most Marriages And Relationships Fail?
In this episode, I’m joined by Chris Rood. Chris Rood is a full-time real estate investor, coach, mentor, sales professional, entrepreneur, and patriot. He is known as the nation’s number one wholesaling mobile home park real estate expert. Chris has accumulated over $35 million in assets throughout his career, so you could say he dropping some literal gold nuggets for us on this episode.
In addition to dropping the gold nuggets, Chris gives us an exclusive insight into how entrepreneurs achieve success in the real estate industry. He also talks about the key to creating and sustaining a great marriage especially when one or both partners are entrepreneurs.
Tune in and we’ll guarantee you’ll have this value-packed episode of the Not Most People Podcast on repeat.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- Why most marriages and relationships fail (it’s not what you think)
- How to have a great relationship by tending to it as if it were a business
- Debunking the lies most people have been taught about love and relationships
- Simple success principles most people miss
- Why trailer parks are the most underestimated real estate investment
- What it means to be a “driver” in life
- How to determine if the people in your circle are helping or hurting you
- Why intelligence is not necessary to be successful (and what is)
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Chris Rood
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will