How Can You Turn Your Pain Into Purpose?
In this episode, I’m joined by Clint Hatton. Clint is a deliriously happily married man of 20 years to his bride Amárillys and the proud father of three boys. He has been through more ups and downs than almost anyone you’ll ever meet.
He has been credited over a 17-year career with training thousands of people in developing the character, values, and mindsets of an elite leader.
Clint was awarded the 2017 Distinguished Leadership Award as a Global Influencer by iChange Nations and is the author of the book Big Bold Brave – How to Live Courageously in a Risky World.
Tune in for one of those episodes that went longer than usual simply because the conversation was too good to end.
Full of practical takeaways, deep topics, and profound realizations, this episode will have you thinking about life differently(for the better) after having listened.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How to turn your pain into purpose to impact others
- Lessons on how to deal with grief and devastation
- How to unpack childhood trauma decades later
- Identifying the “chapters” or unique phases so you can adapt
- How to completely reinvent yourself and your life
- How Clint overcame years of drug addiction to become a pastor
- How to continually get up when life gut punches you over and over
Connect With Clint Hatton
Connect With Bradley
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOT MOST PEOPLE PODCAST & TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 👇
🟣 Apple Podcast
🚀 Want to connect with Exceptional People and Level up your Life?? 🚀
🤜 Check out The Not Most People Alliance
→ CONNECT WITH NOT MOST PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ←
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will