Is Your Ego Holding You Back From Everything You Want In Life?
In this episode, I’m joined by Cody Alford. Cody is a father, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, author, and retired MARSOC Raider who served 15 years in the military with a handful of tours overseas. He holds the title of the youngest leader to ever reach the enlisted rank, E8, in the Marines.
Since retirement he has expanded his endeavors including becoming a self-help coach, leading his mindset mastery community called Defy Tribe, motivational speaking, and growing his apparel brand called, We Defy The Norm.
Defy Conformity is the tagline behind his clothing brand, but serves as the ethos for his coaching group, Defy Tribe.
By challenging people to refuse mediocrity and refuse to settle for normal or a simple life, he empowers others to push through their limiting beliefs.
If you enjoyed part 1, you are going to really get a LOT out of part 2. Buckle up and enjoy.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How plant medicines really work
- What it really means to Defy The Norm
- How your mindest directly affects every result you have in your life (good or bad)
- Why your ego might be holding you back from everything you want in life
- How to access and take back the power you have when most people give it away
- Why most people die with regret, remorse, sadness and how not to
- How to tap into the quantum realm
- How to know exactly what you need to do to grow and evolve
Connect With Cody Alford
Connect With Bradley
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOT MOST PEOPLE PODCAST & TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 👇
🚀 Want to connect with Exceptional People and Level up your Life?? 🚀
🤜 Check out The Not Most People Alliance
→ CONNECT WITH NOT MOST PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ←
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will