How Do You Prepare Yourself For Tough Economic Times?
In this episode, I’m joined by Cody Sperber aka The Clever Investor. Cody is a pioneer in the real estate and online education space, making millions wholesaling real estate before getting into flipping, buy-and-holds, and long-term investments.
In addition, he’s been on the biggest stages, built a massive personal brand, and been through the wringer in his entrepreneurial journey.
And I’ve said it many times on this show, but this one truly stands out in a special way. This was hands down the funniest and arguably the rawest podcast episode to date. We cover childhood trauma, relationships, real estate, business, the economy, personal brands, and so much more.
Do not miss this episode. Period.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How Cody made millions through real estate
- How to overcome your scarcity programming and childhood trauma
- Cody’s raw and deep backstory that’s never been shared like this
- How to bounce back stronger than ever from life’s greatest challenges
- What you need to do to prepare yourself for tough economic times
- How to man up and face your fears and do the deep work
- The #1 killer of success
- The importance of building your personal brand (and how to do it)
Connect With Cody Sperber
Connect With Bradley
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOT MOST PEOPLE PODCAST & TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 👇
🚀 Want to connect with Exceptional People and Level up your Life?? 🚀
🤜 Check out The Not Most People Alliance
→ CONNECT WITH NOT MOST PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ←
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will