Want Less Stress And More Peace In This Fast-Paced World?
In this episode, I’m joined by Stephen Milverton aka Milvo. Milvo is the host of the Unearthed Man Podcast, photographer, and is well-known for his ability to stay zen and stress-free in typically high-stress corporate environments when most others are losing their cool.
He is also the first intercontinental guest on the show, calling in from Melbourne, Australia.
This was one of those really special conversations that manages to cover a wide spectrum of ideas and topics on a deep level. There are loads of actionable takeaways and mind-shifting perspectives shared. This is one episode you are not going to want to miss.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How challenge helps us be present
- How photography can change our perspective
- The incredible benefits of having plants in your house
- How to detach from negative emotions without suppressing them
- How to almost instantly remove stress in most situations
- How your mindset going to bed affects your dreams, the next day, and more
- Why you should drive a different route to work than you have been
- How putting things off until later actually takes more energy
- The quick 5-steps to easily process emotions effectively
- How to figure out what works for you to be your most productive and happy
- And so much more…
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Stephen Milverton
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will