Have You Ever Wondered…”Is There A Secret To Networking?”
In this episode, I’m joined by Devin Butler. Devin is the founder and CEO of Arizona Entrepreneurs. A community that host’s live networking events and summits with big-name speakers. The community is designed to be a plethora of connection and resource for like-minded business owners within Arizona. With Devin’s consistent structure, it has started to explode in a very short amount of time.
This episode is full of practical insights for anyone starting out in business or looking to make more connections with the right people. Devin doesn’t hold back any details in this episode. He lets us in on how he went from multiple struggling business ventures and driving for Uber to finally launching a life-changing business by simply creating a place for entrepreneurs to connect.
You’ll learn many things from Devin Butler in this episode. He talks about how to avoid some of the biggest mistakes new entrepreneurs make, create an impact by connecting people, and how to become a master networker even as an introvert.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How Devin Butler overcame some serious imposter syndrome
- Why starting out in business to purely make money rarely works
- How to avoid the trap of “money-chasing”
- Why your vision needs to be big and constantly evolving
- How to become a great networker even as an introvert
- How most people limit their networking results without realizing it
- The 2 different types of communities you can start
- How to create a thriving community without being super successful first
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Devin
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will