Are You Living A Life Of Quiet Desperation?
On this episode, I’m joined by Dwight Heck. Dwight is the founder of Give A Heck Financial, where his mission is to empower people with financial education so that they can live life on purpose, not by accident.
He is also recently the Amazon best-selling author of the book ‘Give A Heck: How to live a life on purpose and not by accident, and he is also the host of the Give A Heck podcast
Dwight’s story is ultra-relatable as he spent many years struggling financially while supporting 5 kids as a single dad and living a life of quiet desperation, to then turn things around in a major way.
His vast life experience and wisdom is obvious and he drops a lot of insights that you can directly apply to your life right away to create more abundance, reinvent yourself, find your purpose, get out of debt, and so much more.
Tune in for an episode that is as real as it gets, with loads of authenticity, vulnerability, fun, and relatability.
In This Episode
You Will Learn:
- How Dwight managed to successfully raise 5 kids as a single dad
- The not-talked-about principles for creating a more abundant life
- How to deal with the constant stress of not being able to pay your bills each month
- The incredible power of your associations, and how your associations are more than just people
- The practical keys to help you live a life on purpose instead of by default
- Problems and solutions with the modern education system
- How Dwight totally reinvented himself in his late 40’s and went on to publish a book, start a podcast, and become a public speaker
- New ways of thinking about the relationships between parenting and education
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Group
Connect With Dwight Heck
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will