What Would You Do If You Woke Up Paralyzed?
In this episode, I’m joined by the amazing Jesi Stracham. In 2015, Jesi was the passenger on a motorcycle when it collided with a car. She woke up a week later in the ICU without the use of her legs due to a spinal cord injury.
Instead of accepting her disability as her reality, she rejected the prognosis that she would be wheelchair dependent for the rest of her life. However, since the onset of her injury, she has achieved more than she previously dreamed possible and has generated a significant following in both the spinal cord injury and able-bodied community.
She is the founder of Wheel With Me Foundation, the owner of Wheel With Me Consulting, and a fitness and growth coach. Through her struggles, she works for teaching individuals the power of our mindset. Jesi is an honest, authentic, America-loving athlete.
This episode is guaranteed to shift your perspective. It will fill you with gratitude, destroy your excuses, and help you realize what is possible.
In This Episode
You Will Learn:
- How her accident was the best thing that ever happened to her
- When she decided to use what happened to her to positively impact others
- How she went from atheist pre-injury to full of faith post-injury
- The 2 different types of ‘hard’ and which one you should pick
- How to develop the rare yet underrated ability to finish things
- How she completed 75 Hard, Spartan Races, and more from a wheelchair
- Why labeling leads to a non-productive victim mentality
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Group
Connect With Jesi Stracham
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will