How Do You “Make It” In Life Despite Your Background?
In this episode, I’m joined by Chris Warnes. Chris is a 2 tour combat veteran and purple heart recipient who has helped changed tens of thousands of lives, built 6 multi-millionaire companies, and recently published the book “Dominate Your Day: A High Performers Guide To Winning At Life“
But to many, he is simply known as CW, an 8 figure entrepreneur and highly successful figure in the fitness industry. Over the past 13 years, Chris has built 6 successful businesses ranging from CW FIT in the fitness industry to Real estate, high-end timepieces, and watch trading.
Tune is as Chris shares his story of how he went from a trouble-making teenager who dropped out of college to a 4.0 student, 8 figure entrepreneur, and best-selling author. You’ll be sure to enjoy many simple yet profound takeaways that you can use to achieve high levels of success yourself.
If you’re someone who grew up as nobody “special” but still wants to achieve great things in life, this is the episode for you.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How some people make more out of their time than others
- When Chris realized he “made it” in business
- The main difference is between arrogance and lots of confidence
- How to manage both your mental and physical energy
- Chris’s go-to affirmation
- How to rewrite your subconscious mind
- Why there is nothing more important to understand than human psychology
- How Chris went from college drop out to later graduating head of his class
- Why lack of self-awareness is the #1 killer of entrepreneurial success
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Chris
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will