How Do You Bounce Back After Unexpected Obstacles?
Jason Redman joined the Navy on September 11th, 1992. He went on to serve 11 years as an enlisted SEAL and 10 years as an officer in the SEAL Teams. In 2007 he was ambushed and shot 8 times by large-caliber machine gun, including a round to the face, but still managed to win the battle and walk unaccompanied to the medivac helicopter.
After recovering he continued to serve actively in the Navy until retiring in 2013 and subsequently launching SOF Spoken LLC, a speaking company that provides inspirational presentations on leadership, teamwork, and overcoming adversity for businesses, first responders, sports teams, and government organizations.
He is a New York Times Best Selling Author, Purple Heart Recipient, Ted X, and keynote speaker, as well as a peak performance and mindset coach.
He has appeared on numerous national news networks and on multiple documentaries.
Tune in as we recount Jason’s incredible story of Jason’s military career, his near-death experience, and the many lessons learned along the way. This episode is full of engaging stories as well as plenty of practical strategies that you can implement and use in your own life immediately.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How Jason almost didn’t even get accepted into the Navy
- Strategies that Jason used to get through “Hell Week”, the world’s most notoriously difficult military training
- How to use Jason’s R.E.A.C.T. framework to overcome any crisis
- The profound thoughts that flashed through Jason’s mind as he was on the verge of death
- The 3 types of people in this world and which 2 we need more of
- How Jason bounced back from being shot 8 times, and how that wasn’t the biggest setback he faced in his career
- The 3 levels of “life ambushes” that throw you off-center in life and how to overcome each
- The 3 rules of developing the Overcome mindset
- What to do when life doesn’t go according to plan (which it never will)
- How to know when it’s to change directions or keep pushing forward
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Jason
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will