What Do Great Investors Look For When They Invest Into A Business?
In this episode, I’m joined by Jeff Fenster. Jeff is a husband, father, keynote speaker, serial entrepreneur who has founded 14 Companies , Top 40 under 40 by The Business Journal, and founder of Superfuel Coffee and Everbowl, a superfood franchise with over 50 locations and counting across the U.S.
I’ve been around lots of successful entrepreneurs in the last few years, but Jeff stands out as one of the true hardcore entrepreneurs who lives and breathes entrepreneurship/scaling on a whole new level.
If you want to know the strategies for founding, funding, scaling, and building successful businesses while having a great time doing it, this is the episode for you.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- Why highly skilled/talented people often struggle in business
- How to scale faster with vertically integrated businesses
- What great investors look for when investing in a business
- How to know if you need funding or should self-fund your business
- Why most people plateau early in business
- How to build relationships with highly successful people
- The biggest mistake people make when looking for business funding
Connect With Jeff Fenster
Connect With Bradley
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOT MOST PEOPLE PODCAST & TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 👇
🚀 Want to connect with Exceptional People and Level up your Life?? 🚀
🤜 Check out The Not Most People Alliance
→ CONNECT WITH NOT MOST PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ←
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will