What’s The Key Difference Between Earning Something And Being Given Something?
In this episode, I’m joined by both Justin Cross and Adam Niall of the Earn It All team. This is the first episode of the podcast where I’ve been joined by multiple guests and it created a really unique dynamic throughout the entire episode.
Justin Cross is Navy veteran and former aerospace engineer turned entrepreneur. He is also the founder of Earn Your Booze & Earn It All.
Adam Niall is a Certified Nutrition Coach, strength and conditioning coach, and combat veteran. He is pretty well known as the head coach at Earn It All Training.
This episode is a masterclass that will reveal the mindset and principles needed to create exceptional fitness, successful businesses, and dominate in today’s participation trophy culture.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How to properly transition from employee to entrepreneur
- The pros and cons to starting your own apparel brand
- How to both be fit and enjoy alcohol
- The #1 reason most people don’t succeed at business or fitness
- Why success is simply a skill set
- How to avoid gaining weight again after losing it
- The key difference between earning something and being given something
Earn It All Links
Connect With Justin Cross
Connect With Adam Niall
Connect With Bradley
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOT MOST PEOPLE PODCAST & TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 👇
🟣 Apple Podcast
🚀 Want to connect with Exceptional People and Level up your Life?? 🚀
🤜 Check out The Not Most People Alliance
→ CONNECT WITH NOT MOST PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ←
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will