Want To Know The Truth About Leadership?
In this episode, I got to have an incredible conversation with Brad Modrich. Brad is a multi-passionate businessman with a wild past and a wealth of life experience. He has gone from the lowest of lows in solitary confinement to his current life where things are firing in all cylinders, from his fitness to his businesses, to his family life.
This is one of those episodes that you don’t want to end. It’s full of success nuggets and is as real as it gets. Sit down, strap in, and get ready for an hour of awesome that will help you take your life to the next level.
In This Episode
You Will Learn:
- How getting arrested was the best thing that ever happened to Brad
- The exact moment the trajectory of his life changed forever
- The inverse relationship between extreme failure and extreme success
- The power of micro-disciplines
- How using fear as leverage is a major sign of weakness
- Whether leaders are born or made
- How leadership and sales are the same thing
- The easy way to separate yourself from the pack
- How he manages running a business with his wife
- And a whole lot more.
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Group
Connect With Brad Modrich
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will