Have You Ever Thought About Buying The Company That Fired You?
In this episode, I’m joined by Dr, Marie Cosgrove. Marie is an award-winning international speaker, author, business consultant, entrepreneur, and resilience expert.
Marie was born into poverty, and persevered through a tumultuous upbringing and an abusive marriage while raising four children on her own and struggling to make her way in the business world. Through it all, she persevered and bought the company she was previously fired from. Now she shares what she has learned with audiences worldwide as a keynote speaker and author.
In this episode, Marie shares her incredibly inspiring life story that will leave you feeling grateful and like anything is possible. She also provides tactical advice to overcome any obstacles you encounter, use your pain as a gift to become resilient.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How Marie bought the company that fired her
- The F.A.T. formula for becoming more resilient
- Why you don’t need your family to support you to achieve success
- How to follow your calling even when people are putting you down
- Why forgiveness is for you and not the person you’re forgiving
- Tips for developing your self-confidence from scratch
- How self-esteem affects our relationships and what mistakes to avoid
Connect With Marie Cosgrove
- Marie’s Website
- Marie’s IG
- Marie’s book: Greater Fortune: Essential Lessons from the Entrepreneur Who Bought the Company That Fired Her
Connect With Bradley
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOT MOST PEOPLE PODCAST & TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 👇
🟣 Apple Podcast
🚀 Want to connect with Exceptional People and Level up your Life?? 🚀
🤜 Check out The Not Most People Alliance
→ CONNECT WITH NOT MOST PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ←
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will