Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will
How Do You Bounce Back When Tragedy Strikes?
In this episode, I’m joined by Barbara Allen. Barbara Allen is a Gold Star Wife, keynote speaker, award-winning author, and co-host of the top podcast, American Snippets.
She’s also been crowned an Honorary Miss America and won a NYS Press Association award. Her work was honored with an award from the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA). Additionally, she has been featured on Fox News, CNN, the Today Show, and recognized in the Military and Army Times. Her story ran in headlines across the country and now she utilizes her platform to connect and surround herself with people who have their own extraordinary stories of resilience, courage, and success.
Barb’s path began in 2005 when her husband, Lt Louis Allen, was killed in Iraq. Lou and the commanding officer were murdered by a fellow soldier. That soldier was ultimately acquitted after a lengthy judicial process, in spite of his submission of a guilty plea.
Tune in as we get into Barb’s incredible story and the many valuable lessons she learned from it that you can apply to your life today.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- Barb’s tragic story that you need to hear to believe
- How Barb completely transformed who she was as a person after losing her husband
- How to overcome grief and take back your life
- What patriotism really looks like in America today
- And so much more…
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community