Do You Consider Laughter To Be The Best Medicine?
In this episode, I’m joined by Nathan Kohlerman. Nathan is a devoted father, transformational alchemist, masculine embodiment mentor, ordained minister, founder of NeuIntention®, and Creator of The NeuIntention® Method™ – a connective, holistic, and experiential model of transformation that serves as a structure for purpose-driven leaders on the path of embodiment to awaken the inner wisdom from the body, unlock the constructs of the mind, and fulfill their Spirit’s calling.
Tune in as Nathan Kohlerman gets into practical, unconventional, and metaphysical topics. We dive into a wide gamut of concepts related to regulating stress, physical/mental trauma, connecting with nature, masculinity, leadership, and more.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- Why laughter is literally the best medicine
- What to do when you’re feeling burnt out
- How to heal your nervous system
- The simple way to overcome burnout
- What it really means to “hold space”
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Nathan Kohlerman
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will