Have You Ever Struggled With Understanding Cryptocurrency or Blockchain?
In this episode, I’m joined by Ryan Horst. Ryan has founded and operates a cryptocurrency consulting company and community that currently sits at around 500 members. He has mentored hundreds of individuals through their 1-1 Mentorship program, BCAP.
He has spoken on stages all over the country and even internationally on the importance of blockchain/crypto technology and shared the stage with brilliant minds such as Daymond John, Jordan Belfort, Elena Cardone, Patrick Hillman (CCO of Binance), Akon, Tory Lanez, and many others.
If you’ve ever had questions about blockchain, crypto, NFTs, or Web 3.0 (who hasn’t) this episode will break things down in a simple and easy-to-understand way that will have you both excited and more knowledgeable about the future of the internet and application of blockchain.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How Ryan’s keen self-awareness allowed him to find what he truly loves
- The true utility and application of Crypto, Blockchain, and NFTs
- How blockchain technology works, and how it’s changing the world
- Why Bitcoin may actually be a better alternative to Gold
- The 2 ways (1 is best) that you can react to what is unfamiliar
- How crypto can act as a hedge against inflation
- Why Ryan took a minimum wage job on purpose when he didn’t have to
- Why NFT’s aren’t really about art like most people think
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Join The Not Most People Alliance
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Ryan Horst
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will