Can Too Much Water Be Harmful To You? How Can You Fix It?
In this episode, I’m joined by Schuyler Diehm. Schuyler is an ex-accountant-turned-weight-loss-coach whose clients lose an average of 14.4 lbs every 3 months. He also worked under Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi as a coach.
Tune in as we dive into every health and fitness topic that you’re probably curious about, including fasting, eating raw liver, proper breathing, water filtering, best weight loss exercises, calories vs ingredients, and much more.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- Why most people struggle to lose weight and keeping it off
- How to fast correctly to unlock incredible cognitive and physical benefits
- How vegetables and water might actually be harming you and how to fix it
- Why more people outside of The U.S. are fit and lean with far fewer gyms available
- The simple filter for deciding which fads or modalities work
- Why the key to weight loss isn’t just about calorie deficits
- What form of exercise is far better for weight loss than cardio
Connect With Schuyler Diehm
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will