Do You Take Care Of Yourself Before Anyone Else?
In this episode I’m joined by Scott Tatum, aka “The Friendly Reminder Guy” on social media where he has amassed over 1.1 million followers across Instagram and Tik Tok.
He is also a Father, nomad, hiker, and explorer advocating for mental health and our public lands.
We ended up covering a variety of topics in depth in this one. From mental health and self-care to social media strategies and the power of nature in improving your life, we have a brutally honest conversation that is guaranteed to change your perspective for the better.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to take care of yourself before anyone else
- Simple ways to improve your mental health
- 3 simple principles for building a large and impactful social media audience
- How to improve your energy and fitness levels no matter your age
- Why putting yourself first can actually be the opposite of selfish
- How to heal from trauma using the outdoors
- Where to find beautiful public lands where you can camp and hike for free
Connect With Scott Tatum
Connect With Bradley
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOT MOST PEOPLE PODCAST & TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 👇
🟣 Apple Podcast
🚀 Want to connect with Exceptional People and Level up your Life?? 🚀
🤜 Check out The Not Most People Alliance
→ CONNECT WITH NOT MOST PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ←
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will