What Can You Learn From Over 8 Years Of Solo World Travel?
In this episode, I’m joined by Kristin Addis, the solo female traveler behind BeMyTravelMuse.com, which now has over 5 million readers/year and is the world’s most widely-read travel blog for women.
A native Californian and former investment banker, she sold off her old life in 2012 with a one-way ticket to Thailand. Since then, she’s traveled the world for the last 8 years on her own, visiting dozens of countries, every continent outside of Antarctica, all while building her blog and business from the road. She was selected by USA Today as a top vagabonding blogger and has been featured in Business Insider, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and BuzzFeed, among others.
Tune in for a fun and insightful conversation filled with profound life lessons that you can only learn by traveling the world and experiencing other cultures while building an ultra-successful blog and business from scratch.
Disclaimer: You may end up booking multiple travel trips immediately after listening
In This Episode
You Will Learn:
- What it’s like traveling the world solo as a female
- Why she left her life as an investment banker in Southern California to travel the world on her own
- The biggest travel misconceptions that keep people from seeing the world
- How she built a blog from scratch that is now the #1 travel blog for women in the world
- How Americans tend to have a very limited view on travel compared to most other cultures
- How to find a balance between making money and finding freedom
- The most powerful life lessons learned from extended world travel
- How travel is not nearly as most people think it is
- How travel as a lifestyle is completely different from travel as a vacation
- The future of travel in a post-covid world
- The importance of travel when you’re young and gaining a worldwide perspective
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Group
Connect With Kristin Addis
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will