Ready For Some Truth Bombs?
In this episode, I’m joined by the incredibly dynamic Emily Frisella. Emily is a twice-published author, clean eating chef, creator of the lifestyle brand Fit Home & Health, Co-host of the Food in Session Nutrition Podcast, Founder of The Women in Business Workshop, COO of 44Seven Media, Business Coach & Public Speaker.
Tune in for a jam-packed 40 minutes full of valuable insights across a variety of topics – entrepreneurship, creating a healthy lifestyle, earning self-love, and managing relationships no matter how busy you are. Despite Emily’s immense success, she has a gift for making her message ultra-relatable for anybody at any stage of their life.
In This Episode
You Will Learn:
- Emily’s early entrepreneurial story that proves age doesn’t matter when it comes to business
- How Emily’s early entrepreneurial success didn’t directly translate to happiness and what she did to fix it
- The truth about creating self-love and improving your relationship with yourself that is far different than what society has been telling you
- 2 very common diet and fitness myths that sabotage success
- The problem with diets and how to instead create a sustainable healthy lifestyle
- How to find balance in a relationship when either one or both partners are super-busy high achievers
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Group
Connect With Emily Frisella
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the Not Most People movement and live a life most people never will