Are Tough Economic Times Actually Huge Opportunities?
In this episode, I’m joined by Uros Loviscek. Uros lives in Slovenia and is my first guest to be joining from Europe. He started his first business endeavor as a kidpreneur at the age of 5 (funny story there), growing up in a family business, leaving it, building his own thing, and then connecting both later on.
Now he is a successful business owner who helps business owners all around the world dial in their finances, business planning/strategy, taxes, and cash flow, becoming known as the MFCFO.
He also has his new book Master of Finance: The Ultimate Playbook For Silky Smooth Story Of Your Business that just came out.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- The business that Uros started at 5 years old (and what you can learn from it)
- How to network effectively as an introvert
- Why tough economic times are actually huge opportunities
- Exactly how Uros uses the power of visualization to make his biggest goals happen
- How to manage your cash flow in your business
- The most common money mistakes business owners make
- How dressing for success can lead you to real success
Connect With Uros Loviscek
Connect With Bradley
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO THE NOT MOST PEOPLE PODCAST & TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS 👇
🚀 Want to connect with Exceptional People and Level up your Life?? 🚀
🤜 Check out The Not Most People Alliance
→ CONNECT WITH NOT MOST PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: ←
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will