Why Do So Many People Struggle To Lose Weight?
In this episode, I’m joined by Jared Hamilton. Jared is CEO and head coach of Hamilton Trained, a global online coaching business that merges the game between the mental & emotional side to the physical side of fitness and weight loss.
In addition to coaching for the last decade, he is also a podcaster and public speaker and has amassed a following of over 300k people online.
Tune in as we cover everything related to successful weight loss – the psychology of weight loss, binge eating, diet culture, and more. Additionally, Jared shares unique insights on how he built his massive online following.
In This Episode:
What You’ll Learn:
- How tracking your food is just like tracking your finances
- What fitness trackers (Apple Watch, FitBit, etc.) are great for and what they are bad at
- How your environment impacts your weight loss
- Why being in great shape doesn’t make you a great trainer
- The low-down on how macros work for weight loss
- The #1 easiest way to get motivated all the time
- How to make weight loss truly sustainable
- How inner work and facing your emotions is essential for weight loss
- Why weight loss is not a place, but a project
- Why diet culture is the worst thing for weight loss
- How restricting foods your love is actually really bad for your weight loss
- How to build a massive following on social media
- The difference between being repetitive and consistent with your content
- The one social media channel that everybody should be on right now
- And so much more…
Get More Involved in the Not Most People Community
- Leave A Review & Subscribe On iTunes
- Join The Not Most People Insiders
- Follow Not Most People On Instagram
- Join The Not Most People Facebook Community
Connect With Jared Hamilton
Connect With Bradley
Subscribe to Not Most People And Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe to the show on your favorite platform. Join the movement and live a life most people never will